Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Like-minded Colleagues

I spent the day at a CDE conference.  There were some pieces that I took away - specifically on Common Core and how we can support new teachers in engaging in these new standards.  BUT the best part of the day was running into a committee member.  I think I have mentioned how great my Chair is - but I have an equally as distinguished committee.  I feel fortunate that she was willing to serve on my committee - talking to her today not only encouraged me on my journey, it also got me motivated to do more for my research participants!  I am fortunate that I have surrounded myself with colleauges who are as passionate about the work I am studying as I am - they continually ask me hard questions that push my thinking.  LOVE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment